Hello Empress,
I thought my first post went threw, I don't know where it went. Anyway the sleepover for June 13, 2009 is all set all you guys need are your p.j.'s I have plenty of Moet ( well 3 bottles). We can lay around on Sunday or do a little shopping, gambling or whatever!. Bring camera's so we document all the events leading up to the Royal Wedding!
I thought my first post went threw, I don't know where it went. Anyway the sleepover for June 13, 2009 is all set all you guys need are your p.j.'s I have plenty of Moet ( well 3 bottles). We can lay around on Sunday or do a little shopping, gambling or whatever!. Bring camera's so we document all the events leading up to the Royal Wedding!
I have two bottles of Moet I can bring...that makes it FIVE BOTTLES...One for each of us
ReplyDeleteWhat do you want me to bring? We will be coming up on Saturday afternoon. We have a prior committment but we will be there. I will also bring my planning guide but I know you experts will not need it.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Ruby
P.S.
where is Debbie and Vicki they are not on the Blog?
Who knows? Okay since you guys are coming late bring some chicken wings from hip hop' Nate will cook something he may also have crabs who knows? Why don't these comments post on the blog?
ReplyDeleteO.K. Thanks for coming to the 4th cookout. I see your posts on the blog don't you? I will be in full wedding planning mode once I return from Africa. Is there something I should be doing in the mean time?
ReplyDeleteRuby
Nice photo slide, I getting redfy for the the Banquet, Dianes project on a Wednesday night, have tto get up up two thirty in themorning, Whoopi. I am making an appearanceand then leaving!
ReplyDeleteFinally, I am blogging? Someone has to show me how to do pictures. Have a great Weekend ladies of the Royal Court. I am looking for a an adult flower girls dress.
ReplyDeleteO.K. it seems we are all on board with blogging. Did everyone vote on the poll about the honeymoon?
ReplyDelete