Friday, July 17, 2009

HELL'S ANGELS



Okay Empress, when are you and the Emperor leaving for your Motherland.?Its almost September we need to get things moving. Does anyone have a price quote yet? I guess I better get my passport. So what was decide for the days we would be staying and when we would leave? I guess we will have a meeting when you return from both trips.

1 comment:

  1. Hey we leave on July 30th and we will return on August 23rd. I will be ready to rock and roll then. I spoke with the Travel Agent on yesterday, she is waiting for the airline fares so she can give me a total quote. I will let you know when I have it. As far as the trip it appears we want to be gone for 7 days. Wo we will see what the price is for 7 days 6 nights.

    ReplyDelete