The site for the planning of the long awaited and anticipated wedding of Vernon and Ruby.
Friday, July 10, 2009
FLOWER GIRL & ACCESSORIES
I am learning to blog. The Duchess & Duke can only stay in the Dominican Rep. 5 & 4. I'll be happy to have blog lessons. Look @ my cute little basket. I just need to pick the right color, once the bride comes up with a color.
Hey you are way ahead of me. I haven't even thought about a dress or event the color of my dress. I don't know if I want it red, white, black or a combination of the colors. Who knows??? When I see it I will know it. Empress
Still searching for the right dress. I'll keep posting pictures. Perhaps the Queen & the Princess will review & post soon.
ReplyDeleteHey you are way ahead of me. I haven't even thought about a dress or event the color of my dress. I don't know if I want it red, white, black or a combination of the colors. Who knows??? When I see it I will know it.
ReplyDeleteEmpress
The above dress is my flower girl dress. Just one of many. You'll see.
ReplyDeleteso many colors and kind ...let's go nude
ReplyDeletethat will truly be a Royal Event